Decision Maker: Personnel
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The Director of Resources submitted a report updating members on general staffing matters.
The report noted that:
· All new vacancies go through consultation with UNISON and are approved by CMT.
· Five new staff were appointed between 1 March 2021 and 24 May 2021.
· There were currently 28 vacancies across all Council departments, of which 9 posts had been advertised and interviews had been scheduled for before the end of June three posts have been placed on hold and three posts were going through job evaluation prior to advertising Other vacancies were under review by Heads of Service.
The report also updated members on; new starters, internal movements, retirements, staff on fixed term contracts, staff training and employees on work experience.
RESOLVED THAT COMMITTEE:
1. Noted and approved the decisions taken by CMT and the Chairman as outlined in the report.
2. That where appropriate the Council write letters of thanks to the staff who have left the Council.
Publication date: 09/06/2021
Date of decision: 09/06/2021
Decided at meeting: 09/06/2021 - Personnel