Decision Maker: Policy and Finance
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The Director of Resources submitted a report asking committee to approve the 2021/22 revised estimate for this committee’s capital programme.
Four schemes totalling £105,510 had been approved by Special Policy and Finance committee and full Council in February and March 2021 respectively. All four schemes had been moved from the 2020/21 capital programme to the 2021/22 capital programme.
During the year there had been several budget changes resulting in a capital programme of eight schemes totalling £179,790. These had been revised to reflect their progress and estimated full year expenditure for 2021/22 which resulted in a proposed revised estimate of £70,910 for five schemes, a reduction of £108,880 from the total approved budget. The reasons were highlighted for committee’s information.
Of the five schemes in the proposed revised capital programme:
· One was complete,
· Two were currently expected to be completed in-year, and
· It was unclear whether the other two schemes would be completed in-year.
RESOLVED THAT COMMITTEE:
1. Approve the 2021/22 revised estimate of £70,910 for this committee’s capital programme as set out in the report, and
2. Approve the transfer of the following capital budgets from 2021/22 to 2022/23
· Dewhurst Road, Langho – Resurfacing works - £62,850
· Network Infrastructure - £30,000
· Committee Administration IT System - £7,600
· Financial system upgrade - £8,430
3. Agree to move the Special Policy and Finance committee to 15 February 2022 to allow officers and budget working group time to manage the budget process.
Report author: Averil Crowther
Publication date: 19/01/2022
Date of decision: 18/01/2022
Decided at meeting: 18/01/2022 - Policy and Finance