Decision Maker: Personnel
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The Director of Resources submitted a report informing Members of general staffing matters since the last committee meeting. The report included information on appointments and resignations, internal movements, establishment changes, training, and retirements.
The report noted that:
· Three new staff had been appointed between 15 October 2021 and 15 December 2021.
· In the same period, there had been 13 leavers one of which was an optional retirement.
The Head of Human Resources informed members that CMT at their meeting on 12 January 2022 had approved IRRV (Institute of Revenues Rating and Valuation) qualification training for 4 staff from the Revenue and Benefits Teams.
Members expressed their appreciation of the excellent service the refuse collection teams had provided to the borough over the festive period.
RESOLVED THAT COMMITTEE
1. Noted and approve the decisions taken by the Chairman as outlined in the report.
2. Agreed to write letters of thanks to the staff who have left the Council, where appropriate.
3. Approve the reinstatement of post number C84 – Principal Communication Officer on the Establishment as a full-time post.
Publication date: 12/01/2022
Date of decision: 12/01/2022
Decided at meeting: 12/01/2022 - Personnel