Decision Maker: Health and Housing
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The Director of Resources submitted a report asking committee to approve the 2021/22 revised estimate for this committee’s capital programme.
Five capital schemes totalling £639,640 had been approved by Special Policy and Finance committee and full Council in February and March 2021 respectively. This included four new schemes and two that had been moved from the 2020/21 capital programme to the 2021/22 capital programme.
During the year there had been several budget changes resulting in a capital programme of eight schemes totalling £1,336,560. These had now been revised to reflect their progress and estimated full year expenditure for 2021/22 which resulted in a proposed revised estimate of £1,049,100, a reduction of £287,460 from the total approved budget. The reasons were highlighted for committee’s information.
Of the four schemes in the proposed revised capital programme:
· Two were currently expected to be completed in-year (although one must wait for the completion of the other before work can commence), and
· The other two were ongoing grants schemes.
RESOLVED THAT COMMITTEE:
1. Approve the 2021/22 revised estimate of £1,049,100 for this committee’s capital programme;
2. Approve the transfer of the following capital budgets from 202/22 to 2022/23:
· Landlord/tenant grants - £186,740
· Clitheroe Market Improvements - £78,600
· Replacement of Pest Control Van PK13 FJP - £13,800
· Replacement of Dog Warden Van PE64 EYC - £13,500
· Joiners Arms Roof Renewal - £42,200
3. Recommend to Policy and Finance committee the approval of additional budgets on the following capital schemes in 2022/23, subject to additional funding being identified:
· Replacement of Pest Control Van PK13 FJP - £2,200
· Replacement of Dog Warden Van PE64 EYC - £2,500
Report author: Averil Crowther
Publication date: 17/01/2022
Date of decision: 13/01/2022
Decided at meeting: 13/01/2022 - Health and Housing