Decision Maker: Policy and Finance
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The Chief Executive submitted a report asking committee to consider a request for further financial assistance from the Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
The report outlined their financial position and the need for further financial assistance required for them to continue operating beyond December 2022.
Members discussed the request in detail.
RESOLVED THAT COMMITTEE:
1. Ask the Voluntary Grant working group to consider this funding request in September when the balance of the monies for the grant allocations is reconsidered;
2. Request the Chief Executive to inform the Citizen’s Advice Bureau that funding from RVBC will continue until March 2023 with no request for claw back of any funds should the bureau close;
3. Ask for further information from the bureau regarding
· their business plans beyond March 2023 should more grant monies be made available,
· any fundraising activities/applications they are exploring,
· their opening hours and face to face appointments
Councillor S Fletcher returned to the meeting.
Publication date: 23/06/2022
Date of decision: 21/06/2022
Decided at meeting: 21/06/2022 - Policy and Finance