That the application be deferred and delegated to the Director of Economic Development and Planning for approval following the receipt of a satisfactory response from the Lead Local Flood Authority, within 3 months from the date of this Committee meeting or delegated to the Director of Economic Development and Planning in conjunction with the Chairperson and Vice Chairperson of Planning and Development Committee should exceptional circumstances exist beyond the period of 3 months and subject to the following conditions:
1. Unless explicitly required by condition within this consent, the development hereby permitted shall be carried out in complete accordance with the proposals as detailed on drawings:
ELK/01 /Dwg 01A – Proposed Site Plan
ELK/01 Dwg 02B – Unit 1 Plans and Elevations
ELK/01 Dwg 03B - Unit 2 Plans and Elevations
ELK/01 Dwg 04B – Unit 3 Plans and Elevations
ELK/01 Dwg 05B – Proposed GF Plan Care Home
ELK/01 Dwg 06B – Proposed FF Plan care Home
ELK/01 Dwg 07A – Care Home Roof Plan
ELK/01 Dwg 08B - Care Home Elevations
ELK/01 Dwg 09B – Care Home Elevations
ELK/01 Dwg 11 – Existing and proposed Site Sections
ELK/01 Dwg 12A – Landscape Plan
ELK/01 Dwg 13 – Bin and Cycle/Scooter Stores
ELK/01 Dwg 15 – Car Parking Allocation
ELK/01 Dwg 16 – Boundary Treatment Plan
ELKER/04/Dwg 01 – Site Location Plan
2. Notwithstanding the submitted details, details or specifications of all materials to be used on the external surfaces of the development hereby approved shall have been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority before their use in the proposed development. The approved materials shall be implemented within the development in strict accordance with the approved details.
REASON: In order that the Local Planning Authority may ensure that the materials to be used are appropriate to the locality and respond positively to the inherent character of the area.
3. The landscaping proposals hereby approved (ELK/01 Dwg 12A – Landscape Plan) shall be implemented in the first planting season following first occupation or use of the development, whether in whole or part and shall be maintained thereafter for a period of not less than 10 years to the satisfaction of the Local Planning Authority.
This maintenance shall include the replacement of any tree or shrub which is removed, or dies, or is seriously damaged, or becomes seriously diseased, by a species of similar size to those originally planted.
All trees/hedgerow shown as being retained within the approved details shall be retained as such in perpetuity.
REASON: To ensure the proposal is satisfactorily landscaped and trees/hedgerow of landscape/visual amenity value are retained as part of the development.
4. Parking The dedicated car-parking, electric vehicle charging points, cycle/scooter enclosures as indicated on the proposed details shall be provided prior to the first occupation of the accommodation to which they relate and be maintained thereafter for the lifetime of the development.
REASON: To ensure that adequate parking provision is retained on site to accommodate the quantum of development proposed.
5. Any other reasonable conditions required following receipt of the consultation response from the Lead Local Flood Authority.
(A Kinder spoke in favour of the above application. D Johnson spoke against the above application. Councillor S Farmer was given permission to speak on the above application)